Analysis of Damaged Cargoes
Salamon & Seaber undertake comprehensive examinations to help establish the cause of
damage to, or contamination of, cargoes.
The methods used include the following:
- Investigation for salt water / rain water damage.
- Investigation for contamination from previous cargoes.
- Chemical / organoleptic testing to establish whether there has been over heating.
- Identification of moulds, insects etc.
- Investigations to establish whether there has been any damage during transit to foods and feeds.
Salamon & Seaber Ltd.
1st Floor, 2-8 Beaumont Grove,
London. E1 4NQ
is a registered company in England & Wales, number 1475631
+44 (0)20 7791 2392
+44 (0)20 7791 3033
Providing independence, impartiality, integrity, and reliability since 1910.